When choosing a topic, it can be helpful to know which topics have proven successful in terms of the amount and quality of information available. Here are sample topics from previous semesters:
- International adoption and learning disabilities: Is there a link?
- Depression and second-generation immigrant children: Is there a link?
- Technology's effects on student achievement: Pro and Con
- Are Black men (and/or women) more likely to succeed at HBCUs than PWIs?
- Depression and Anxiety: Gender differences
- Concussions and fights in hockey play: How do they correlate? Is this form of fighting ethical?
- ADHD and Moral Reasoning
- Is LSD an effective treatment for depression?
- Do students with LDs requiring prescription drugs do better in school?
- The Role of water in poverty
- The impact of exercise on mental illness
Which Dewey Decimal Category Are You?
We know you love your library! Ever wonder what it would be like to become a book? Where would you be in the library? Which Dewey Decimal number would you be given? Take this quiz to find out!
"Research holding the torch of knowledge."
Basrelief sculpture (Olin Levi Warner, 1896)
Library of Congress, Washington, D.C.