When choosing a topic, it can be helpful to know which topics have proven successful in terms of the amount and quality of information available. Here are sample topics from previous semesters:
- International adoption and learning disabilities: Is there a link?
- Depression and second-generation immigrant children: Is there a link?
- Technology's effects on student achievement: Pro/Con
- Are black men (and/or women) more likely to succeed at HBCUs than PWIs?
- Depression and anxiety: Gender differences
- Concussions and fights in hockey play: How do they correlate? Is this form of fighting ethical?
- ADHD and Moral Reasoning
- Is LSD an effective treatment for depression?
- Do students with LDs requiring prescription drugs do better in school?
- The role of water in poverty
- The impact of exercise on mental illness
Mon.,Tues. 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Wed. noon - 8:00 p.m.
Thurs.,Fri. 8:30 - 4:30 p.m.