When choosing a topic, it can be helpful to know which topics have proven successful in terms of the amount and quality of information available. Here are sample general topics from similar courses:
- Hildegard von Bingen
- Teresa of Avila
- William Blake, The Marriage of Heaven and Hell
- Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights
- Walt Whitman, Leaves of Grass
- Emily Dickinson
- Arthur Rimbaud Illuminations
- William Butler Yeats, “The Second Coming”, “Byzantium”
- T.S. Eliot, Four Quartets
- Franz Kafka, The Great Wall of China
- Allen Ginsberg, Howl
- Jack Kerouac,The Dharma Bums
- Sylvia Plath, “Daddy” and “Lady Lazarus” in Ariel Poems
- Paul Celan, Selected Poems and Prose
- Paulo Coehlo,The Alchemist
- Bob Dylan, Chronicles, “Like a Rolling Stone”, “Desolation Row”, “Shelter from the Storm”, “I Shall be Released”
- Patti Smith, Just Kids
- Joni Mitchell, “Woodstock”
Which Dewey Decimal Category Are You?
We know you love your library! Ever wonder what it would be like to become a book? Where would you be in the library? Which Dewey Decimal number would you be given? Take this quiz to find out!
Mon.,Tues. 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Wed. noon - 8:00 p.m.
Thurs.,Fri. 8:30 - 4:30 p.m.